Thursday, August 25, 2011

I have been challenged- and I have failed it already!

That's right, I have been challenged and have already failed it.

Doesn't that suck the crap right off the fan that it hit in the first damn place!

I have been challenged to a 30-day health challenge.

And I am admitting defeat before I can even start the g-damned thing.

Why??

Because of my health.  I know don't say it, isn't that the main reason in the first place to accept the challenge?
Well, in my case, NO.  You see, not too long ago I had to get treatment for a nasty kidney infection, and while we thought that the second round of treatments had still not made any effect, my doctor found out differently.   It had healed.  But I still have pain in the same area as before.  What gives?

An x-ray later proved the easiest method of locating the problem.  Thankfully because my doc wanted MRIs and CAT scans done....no thank you!

Well, my lower lumbar area around my spine is curved to the right therefore causing the pain in my right side as a nerve is being shoved around in unnatural positions.

So, you see why I have to fail the challenge without even starting it.  I am being sent to a physiotherapist to rectify this problem.  I know that I am naive enough to think that it won't take too long to be normal again, but one can hope!

So, my Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 video will have to wait.

And then, maybe, the challenge will be on.

No comments: