Thursday, April 28, 2011

Disappointment's Got Me Thinking

Have you ever set your self up for a disappointment?  Sure, I think we've all done that at some point in our lives.

Well, I have done it to myself.  It can be perfectly understandable to another woman how that disappointment hurts and burns like hell, but to my Darling Hubby....."It's not a big deal, don't worry about it, don't let it get you down"

Easy for him to say. No I am not bitter or angry toward him for it, we have an understanding that Yes, our sexes are different and therefore we understand things VERY differently. But still, it felt harsh.

Well, now that I am NOT pregnant, I am going through the standard list of doubts.  Maybe it's a sign that I should be happy with my two beautiful and healthy boys and leave it at that.  Or maybe it's a sign that I should be working on getting my body back in a healthier state (and weight).  Should I add the stress of how I'm gonna feed him/her? (Cause my jugs didn't give more than 1 or 2 ounces per, for two weeks-then nothin') Should I add another 3 years of diapers and sleepless nights to myself?

And how about the stress of finding a 4 bedroom home that we can actually afford????  not pleasant.

Then there's the fact that after my youngest outgrew all of the baby gear we gave it all away to other mommies in need of them, so I would have to go begging around.  I know we cannot go out and buy everything again.....too much cost in that!

So, I am just sitting here wondering if I am grateful for not being pregnant, or sad because I missed out on my X-Mas/New Year's Baby??  (There's a small joke involved in that one!!)

So what do y'all have to say....I AM actually interested and I know that there are a lot of readers out there, so go ahead and tell me what you think?!?!?

No comments: