Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't Do That!!

How many times do you hear "Don't Do That" in a normal day? 

You'd be surprised if you actually took stock!  Think, firstly, of all the ways that you can say it, and think of all the different ways someone could say it to you.  And then go through a day or two just to see how often it actually is!

My quick reply would have to be "TOO DAMN MANY" 

As grown-ups we should have the right to do things with our lives that may or may not be the right choice, without the bombardment of all those around us who think they know better than we do!  As grown -ups if we choose to fuck something up, shut the fuck up and let us do it! 

There is nothing I hate more than listening to others tell me what I can't do.  Is that a dare?  Are you testing me?  Cause God damn it or you, cause I am sure as hell going to do it just because you said not to!

My 20s were all about the dare, that's how I snagged my hubby!!  He dared me to pour iced water on him, in a sweltering hot basement bar at a wedding, and I did it!!

Now I am less unpredictable, and I may say that is unfortunate, but I am working on a head of steam that will cause a few unpredictable events in the next little while, so look the fuck out!!

No comments: