Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspirations

There are moments when, in my quest, that I find things that inspire me.  There are times that as human beings we are in the presence of those people who will inspire us but we never even know it....until we talk to them.  That has happened recently.  I had finally gotten my head outta my behind long enough to have a decent conversation with a woman at a homeschooling swimming lesson, to realize that Hey, I really like this woman....nay, friend?  yah....friend.   Cool. 

Only knowing her first name, I learned her whole name soon enough and what she did for herself.  Not as mom, not as wife, but as herself......look at the video and you will see for yourself.  I chose this particular song as well because of its own message, which i love!!

No comments: