Friday, February 18, 2011

Is THIS the Law of Attraction at work?

I don't usually open my emails on Fridays, as this is the busiest day of the week for all of us.  This is one rare day to sleep in an extra 20-40 minutes!! and after all the tidying and feeding and more tidying we pack off to go to swimming lessons!  AKA Mommy bonding time!!!  I live all week long for these few hours i get to spend with homeschooling moms that I have come to consider my friends.

     Anyway,  I wanted to look for something, which, by the way after I turned the blasted thing on and finish with a few of the hundreds of emails in my inbox, I have forgotten about!  I realize that I am thinking about The Law of Attraction and how to get what I really, truly want our of my life...right now...of course the list is long but that is not the point!

     Many of you whom are close to me know for a fact that there is one thing the I really want, right now, and I am patiently (and slightly bugging) waiting for.....a baby girl.

     So I wonder if the Law of Attraction really does work when I open my emails and there is an advert/email from BabiesRUs!  I don't shop there, I ran into troubles with a registry when I was having our first and never went back.  So how in God's name did I get that!!

  And how about the name I have that I want to give our precious daughter, Eva (pronounced Ava)??  I pass by booths at christmas with embroidered teatowels and my eyes immediately fall on Eva, a teddy bear at the end of the toy aisle in Zellers, gift bags, coffee cups, book marks, tee shirts......and a jumbo package of EVA foam shapes....for crying out loud!!
    
     Last weekend I ventured into the section of the library that has books on faith from every religion and find a book about patron saints and your birthdays.....so for a laugh i look at my birthday to see what saint there is....yup you guessed it!!!!!  Eva!!   
   If you want to get even stranger listen to this!  i can't actually remember the name for the patron saint for my husbands birthday, but both saints were from the same city!!! (name i can't remember because it doesn't exist anymore)  can you believe that!!

    Anyway, is this what the Law of Attraction is all about??  The signs are amazing I have to admit.  I wonder what else I can do with this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this might be. You know how it works, when you start talking about it, it seems to happen. "baby talk" happened with both my girls and "poof"! funny how things happen like that. you chose a beautiful name for her. ♥