Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Staring at this thing and wondering....What the hell am I doing?

  I am staring at this computer and I am actually wondering What the Hell am I doing?  I am wandering around wasting time when in fiact I have a great portion of time on my hands to read something of value...or to actually make the damned list that I have been putting off since I decided to figure myself out!

   Is this me not following through again?

Dammit!

     Of all the books about the Law of Attraction, and Making Your Dreams Come True I have to admit they all say the same things...mostly.  Make a list of what you want.  Create a Vision Board of images of what you want.  To simplify things...get your ass ingear and get moving!!  Realizing what you actually want is a step most people don't do in the first place.  Instead they carry on with their bitching and complaining and make no moves to change it.

     So, I guess I am not following through again!  GrRRrrrRRRRr.....

Will someone please kick me in my ass!!!

     I will write down on paper my list tonight...and I will do it if I have to stay up all night to do it!!

But PLEASE KICK ME IN MY ASS!!!   Seriously.....someone post a comment and kick me in my ass!!  Use psychology tactics on me...I encourage you!!!

     I need your help!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you done your list yet!!!!? KICK IN THE ASS!!!!! for serious! you need to do your list though