Monday, February 28, 2011

I made my FIRST EVER DECISION!!!

    That's Right!!  As many of you know I have been on a search to define who I am.  Not as a Mom, nor as a Wife.  I am pretty certain about who those woman are and how they evolve everyday. 

     It is me...without all else. 

          Who do I want to be when I grow up?? 

  When I actually have three hours with everyone out of the house and taken care of I have that time to do for me and only me.  No dishes, No toy pick up. Nothing!  I want to take that time and do something for me only!!  Everything else can wait!

So, now that I have caught you up on my search  quest for who I am, I am making decisions and starting my journey.  I am starting a Vision Board and I have also started writing that damned list that I have been procrastinating on!!  When I have exhausted the list I will post it here for some serious accountability!!

Decision #1.   Get in shape.


       I will not make goals of losing weight, I will not set deadline goals to achieve such and such by such and such a date, I will not.  Why??  Because my goal is to incorporate fitness into my life. period.  I will lose weight no matter what, because I have the weight to lose.

       However, it is not my intention to say that I will lose 20 pounds by summer, because I have done that and when my goal was achieved I felt I had permission to stop. 

I do not want permission to stop....ever.

So, I will be candid.....Starting weight..... 205lbs
                                   Height.....5'7
Mostly hanging around my middle, stomach, hips, thighs, as well as some flabby arms.

So far I have been to the gym twice.  Muscles are sore but not in pain...good start!

I have no excuses for not going to the gym either, because it is literally a 5 minute walk to get there....good cardio warm-up!  I have been using the book I have posted on the left.  It has the exercises photographed for proper postures and has a two week workout plan so I don't have to figure it out for myself. 

     For now, that is what I have come up with.  I will keep you posted on my progress!

No comments: