Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I started my List!! Here is PART 1

  For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about you can catch up Here  and Here.  My list is the things I want for me and my life now and my life for the future. Sounds easy, Eh?? 

What a laugh!! 

     As you many also know that I have decided to embark on the weight training for life route. No, it is not dieting, no it is not exercising to lose weight (which I need anyway) but I am changing my life for all of my life, not just for a year or two "until I get" X.  I have done that and moved on!  Working my butt off until I lose 10, 20, 30 lbs and then stopping because my goal is reached is not working for me nor anyone else in the world!!!

     So now that I have that started, and Yes, it is actually working, i've been to the gym three times this week already. Now I am ready to move on to the other part of this journey.  Making the list!

     It is an important step to being able to fully immerse yourself in what you want to be able to actualize it.  If you can't see it, if you don't know it, if you don't feel it....then it will never come to being for you.

    I can remind all of you about the Power of The Secret, the power of the Law of Attraction, and the power of Vision boards, but after reading a few of my previous posts your gonna have to learn about it yourself!

Just watch this for starters and then keep searching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

     I have tried to create my want list as statements instead of a point form list.  I am going to need feedback to make sure they are positive statements! I have used Making Your Dreams Come True by Marcia Weider for this step as I like the format she provides in her book.

My Fitness Dream: My Health Dream:

     My dream is to be sculpted, toned and to be filled with strength, energy, stamina, good immunity. 

     I dream to be strong and flexible physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

My Friendship Dream:

        My dream is to have true friends filled with love, respect, and honesty for me while I am filled with love, respect and honesty for them.

My Professional Dream: 

        My dream is to be a published and celebrated author.  To have the words flow easily for every title I choose to write.


(Deep sigh)


Alright, now that is done....

Universe.....Show me the way!

No comments: